1. AUTHORIZATION IN CONTACT FORM (WEB PAGE)
Person in charge: KINDERAPIA S.L., with CIF B06912273 and registered office in PL. SANT LLUIS GONZAGA, 5-7. 08950 ESPLUGUES DE LLOBREGAT Telephone: 937829079 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
On behalf of the company we treat the information you provide us with in order to send you advertising related to our products and services by any means (mail, email or telephone) and invite you to events organized by the company. The data provided will be kept as long as you do not request the cessation of the activity. The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation. You have the right to obtain confirmation about whether KINDERAPIA S.L. is treating your personal data so you have the right to access your personal data, rectify inaccurate data or request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes it was collected for.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In the company we treat the information provided by interested people in order to manage the sending of the information they request.
In order to be able to offer you products and services in accordance with your interests and improve your user experience, we will develop a “business profile”, based on the information provided. No automated decisions will be made based on that profile.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained and its deletion is not requested by the interested party and for a period of 5 years from the last confirmation of interest.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the execution of the service contract.
The prospective offer of products and services is based on the consent requested, in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data will be communicated to other collaborating companies for internal administrative purposes, including the processing of personal data of customers or employees.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are processing personal data that concerns them, or not.
- People that are interested have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, in cases, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes it was collected for.
- In certain circumstances, the interested person may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep it for the execution or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested person may object to the processing of their data. The company will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the execution or defense of possible claims.
- Derecho a la portabilidad de sus datos.
(LEGAL NOTICE WEB PAGE)
Based on Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), effective as of October 12, 2002 and the provisions of the GDPR (EU) 2016/679, on the protection of personal data, Kinderapia has proceeded to the creation of an automatic personal data file, in which those data necessary for Kinderapia’s operations are collected. Under the aforementioned Laws, you have the right to object, access, rectify and cancel the data.
- Anonymous browsing through web pages. Kinderapia, owner of the website www.kinderapia.com, only obtains and retains the following information about the visitors of our website:
a) The domain name of the provider (PSI) that gives them access to the network. For example, a user of provider XXX will only be identified with the domain www.kinderapia.com. In this way we can compile statistics on the countries and servers that visit our website most often.
b) The date and time of access to our website. This allows us to find out the busiest hours, and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation problems during our peak hours.
c) The website from which the link that directs to our website started. Thanks to this data, we can know the effectiveness of the different banners and links that point to our server, in order to enhance those that offer the best results.
d) The number of daily visitors of each section. This allows us to know the most successful areas and increase and improve their content, so that users get a more satisfactory result. The information obtained is completely anonymous, and in no case can it be associated with a specific and identified user.
- a) The date and time of the last time the user visited our website.
- b) The design of content that the user chose in their first visit to our website..
- c) Security elements involved in the control of access to restricted areas. The user has the option to prevent the generation of cookies, by selecting the corresponding option in their browser program.
- Processing of personal data
- a) Kinderapia of Spanish nationality and owner of the website www.kinderapia.com, is the owner of the database generated with the personal data provided by the users. In accordance with current regulations on data protection, Kinderapia undertakes to fulfill its obligation of secrecy with respect to personal data and its duty to treat them confidentially, and will adopt, for these purposes, the necessary measures to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, given the state of the technology at all times.
- b) Kinderapia reserves the right to modify this data protection policy to comply with possible legal adaptations. In this case, these changes will be announced well in advance on the Kinderapia website.
- c) The user authorizes the automatic processing of the personal data provided in order to improve and expand the services offered by Kinderapia. It will be assumed that the user accepts the conditions established by pressing the “I ACCEPT” key found in the data collection forms.
- d) The information contained in the aforementioned database is used both for the correct identification of users requesting services and/or information to Kinderapia and for the statistical studies of registered users that allow to design improvements in the services provided, carry out basic administration tasks and be able to communicate incidents, offers or news to registered users via email.
- e) The personal information collected from registered users is stored in databases owned by Kinderapia, which assumes the appropriate technical, organizational and security measures to guarantee the confidentiality and integrity of the information in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
- f) The user is responsible for the veracity of the data provided, Kinderapia reserves the right to exclude from the registered services any user who has provided false data, without prejudice to the other actions that proceed in Law.
- g) Any registered user may at any time exercise the right to access, rectify and, when appropriate, cancel their personal data provided to Kinderapia, by written communication addressed to email@example.com